Cloud services like Microsoft’s Office 365 are revolutionizing the way that our clients collaborate and do business. Microsoft Office 365 includes various productivity tools that will allow you to work in the office or on the go in a secure and cost effective manner.
Microsoft Office 365 gives your business the power of cloud productivity, allowing you to save time, money and free up valued company resources. This solution combines the Office desktop suite you’re already familiar with and cloud-based versions of next-generation communications and collaboration solutions, including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Lync Online.
The Key Benefits of Microsoft Office 365:
- Anywhere, anytime access – to your e-mail, documents, contacts and calendars on any web-enabled device
- Programs you already use – continue working with Microsoft Office and the other programs you and your staff already count on for business productivity
- Business-class features – including IT-level phone support, geo-redundancy, guaranteed 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery services
- Pay-as-you-go pricing – brings both predictability and flexibility to your budget
- Access – the newest version of the Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS), which currently has millions of users.
How can we help:
Synditech has completed migrations and new Office 365 installations for many clients in the Vancouver area and we are a Microsoft cloud certified partner. We can assist you with in a number of areas:
- Set Up: We will setup and configure Office 365 for a hassle free implementation or migration to cloud.
- Migrate: We will assist with the migration of your current systems to the cloud.
- Integrate: We can integrate your current systems with Office 365 for a seamless user experience.
- Support: We can provide day to day support services such as account creation, password changes, remote support, and service monitoring.
To find out more about Microsoft Office 365 or to get started, please contact us.