Unified Communications & Collaboration (UC&C)
UC&C is the integration of real-time communication applications (such as instant messaging/ chat, presence, video conferencing, data sharing, whiteboards, call control and speech recognition) with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). The goal of unified communications involves breaking down barriers so that people using different methods of communication and different devices can still communicate to anyone, anywhere, at any time.
Benefits of Unified Communications
- Connect co-workers, partners, vendors, and customers with the information and expertise they need
- Access and share video on the desktop, on mobile devices, and on demand, as easily as making a phone call
- Facilitate better team interactions, dynamically bringing together individuals, virtual workgroups, and teams
- Make mobile devices extensions of the corporate network so workers can be productive anywhere
- Integrate collaboration and communications into applications and business processes
Unified Communications solutions allows business to communicate and collaborate without borders whenever and however they choose.
Synditech Solutions is a Cisco Premier Partner. We can help you selecting the best unified communications solutions based on your business’ size and needs.