Collaborate Anywhere on Any Device with Cisco Jabber
The Cisco Jabber Unified Communications application allows you to collaborate on the device of your choice where ever you are. Cisco Jabber provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice and video. You can quickly and easily find people, see if and how they are available (on which application or device). Collaborate using instant messaging (IM), voice, high-definition video, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing. Jabber delivers a collaborative experience from your preferred device that boosts your productivity, whether you are mobile or at your desk.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager – Feature Rich User Experience
Cisco Jabber takes advantage of intelligence in Cisco networks and Cisco Unified Communications Manager to deliver a feature rich user experience that is highly secure, reliable, and of the highest quality. Jabber puts IT in control with deployment flexibility and investment protection. It delivers a consistent experience across on-premises and cloud-based deployments, and uses industry standards to help ensure interoperability across Cisco and third-party solutions.
Cisco Jabber combines the Cisco IP Communicator, Cisco WebEx Connect, and Cisco Unified Personal Communicator into a single end-user client that works on multiple devices, including Windows, Mac, iPhone, Android and Blackberry. A software development kit for the client enables developers to integrate voice, video, instant messaging, presence, voice messaging, and conferencing capabilities into any web application.
Features and Benefits
- Works on Android, Blackberry, iPad, iPhone, Mac or Windows PC
- Easily access voice, video, presence, instant messaging, voice messaging, desktop sharing, and conferencing capabilities
- Powered by Cisco Unified Communications Manager call-control, it delivers secure, reliable communications
- Cisco Jabber is a soft phone with HD video and desktop sharing capabilities
- Reduce communication delays by providing presence information so you can see when your colleagues are available
- Accelerate team performance by instantly expanding one-on-one conversations to group chats or multiparty audio and web conferences
- Collaborate directly from Microsoft Outlook by viewing a contact’s availability and simply clicking to IM or call