Cisco Communications Manager Express (CCME)
Cisco Communications Manager Express (CCME)is an advanced business phone system that adds call processing to the wide range of Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs). Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is ideal if you are looking for an integrated, reliable, feature-rich Business Phone System for up to 450 users.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express (CCME) provides call processing to Cisco IP Phones. It enables the large portfolio of Cisco Integrated Services Routers (ISRs) to deliver business phone system features. The system delivers integrated IP telephony, gateway, voicemail, and Automated-Attendant functions, allowing you to deploy one device to address all your business needs, thereby simplifying management, maintenance, and operations and delivering a lower TCO. Cisco’s highly reliable routers, including the Cisco 800, 1800, 2900, and 3900 Series Integrated Services Routers will also provide you with Internet connectivity, network security, encryption, firewall, and enhanced VPN services to address all business needs.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express enhances the advantages of convergence by offering the following benefits:
- Cost-effective operations through a single, integrated voice and data platform for all business needs
- Simplicity: Cost-effectively integrate voice, video, wireless, and communication capabilities on a single platform, eliminating the need for multiple servers for each application.
- Sophisticated key system and private-branch-exchange (PBX) capabilities
- Interoperability with Cisco Unified Communications Manager: You can deploy Cisco Unified Communications Manager at larger sites and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express at branch-office locations where local call processing is required.
- Cisco Unified CallConnectors for desktop CTI: You can simplify communications and facilitate collaboration between users and customers with the easy-to-use interface of the Cisco Unified CallConnector suite.
- Investment protection and ease of upgrade to centralized call-processing systems: With a simple software configuration change on the router, you can convert an ISR system with Cisco Communications Manager Express to a highly available Cisco Unified Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) gateway in a centralized Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment architecture.
The solution offers a robust set of public-switched-telephone-network (PSTN) interfaces, integrated voicemail and Automated Attendant, and a full phone portfolio.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express supports a maximum of 450 Cisco IP phones. IP phone operation is similar to that for Cisco Unified Communications Manager, allowing for ease of user training if you migrate to a Cisco Unified Communications Manager if you outgrow the Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express Solution