Configuration review and Vulnerability assessment.
In the wake of the most recent wannacry ransomeware attack, companies are taking a long hard look at their security posture. It is no longer acceptable to depend on strictly perimeter or endpoint protection alone. In depth defense on multiple fronts is the only answer to effectively protect your business network from attacks. The level and sophistication of these attacks are becoming increasingly more sophisticated along with the knowledge required to carry them out.
So where do you start? Businesses should seek professional expertise to guide them in securing their infrastructure and applications from cyber attacks. Synditech offers a number of services to help mitigate the risk of these security breaches.
How can we help?
- Network Configuration and Assessment: we review your network, servers, and endpoints to determine weaknesses.
- Penetration Testing: we simulate an attack on your critical infrastructure to uncover vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability assessment: we scan and analyze your environment from the inside and outside your network.
- Application testing: review applications to uncover any holes that might allow unauthorized access
As a Cisco Premier Partner in Vancouver, BC, Synditech is well versed in the area’s of cyber security and assessment. We follow a well established process to provide your company with clear and actionable remediation options.
- Assess the information and scope: we identify the scope of the information and systems along with all of the critical data in your environment.
- Review and understand the threats and vulnerabilities: we determine the type of attacks and potential weaknesses that are specific to your industry. Every company is unique and we define a risk profile to use when testing the environment.
- Determine Impact: we forecast the impact that each potential threat may cause by determining the integrity, availability, and confidentiality.
- Testing: we conduct a wide array of scans and simulated attacks using industry best practices.
- Determine the Risk: we create a risk level matrix with the threat, impact, and risk.
- Outline the controls: in this final step we define the possible controls and actions that the organization can take to mitigate or eliminate the risks defined above. This is not just limited to technical but can also include, people, policies, and procedures.